WOMEN’S RTW TECHNICAL DESIGNER
The purpose of this role is to create, organize & manage the technical design of women’s ready-to-wear collections from initial design concepts through production including but not limited to: tech pack creation, writing production specifications, fit development, TOP review & quality assurance, meeting tight deadlines and communicating with overseas manufacturers.
- 3 years + experience in apparel technical design w/ specialization in Women’s Tops & Outerwear
- Apparel Design degree
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator & Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong understanding of all elements of technical design including fit & pattern execution
- Highly proficient in creating detailed flat illustrations, construction details and production specifications
- Maintains vendor relationships & communicates fit comments clearly with overseas vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Extremely organized
- Deadline driven
- Positive & high energy
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced high-pressure work environment
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.