The Lola in MB05
Our take on the classic straight leg with an ankle length inseam. The Lola has a high rise with a relaxed fit from hip to hem. The bottom opening is slightly tapered for a classic straight leg look.
Each MYBALDWIN garment is made in the USA by the top denim artisans in the world. It can take a single artist up to 60 hours to complete each garment, hand applying pigment, grinding, single needle patching and repair from start to finish. The original wearers are the inspiration. Each individual that creates the garment is an artist. And you are the storyteller. Each of these beautifully crafted pieces is hand numbered and signed by Matt Baldwin.
- Made in the USA
- 12.5 oz. red-line Japanese stretch selvage denim
- Kaihara Mill
- Medium blue finish with hand applied tint
- Artisnal sanding
- Whiskers throughout
- Slight destruction with repair stitching details
- Five pocket design
- Custom hardware throughout
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane
- Wash in cold water, inside out, lay flat to dry
- Style # 202010MB05