The Henley in MB01
Our signature slim straight is comfortably tailored at waist, hips & thighs and tapers down to a narrow leg opening.
Each MYBALDWIN garment is made in the USA by the top denim artisans in the world. It can take a single artist up to 60 hours to complete each garment, hand applying pigment, grinding, single needle patching and repair from start to finish. The original wearers are the inspiration. Each individual that creates the garment is an artist. And you are the storyteller. Expertly applied paint spatters in collaboration with Kansas City artist Eric Sall. Each of these beautifully crafted pieces is hand numbered and signed by Matt Baldwin.
- Made in the USA
- 12.5 oz. red-line Japanese stretch selvage denim
- Medium blue finish with hand applied tint
- Artisnal sanding
- Whiskers throughout
- Slight destruction with repair stitching details
- Five pocket design
- Custom hardware throughout
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane
- Wash in cold water, inside out, lay flat to dry
- Style # 101000MB01