Official Rules for Baldwin’s Flint Leather Jacket Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: To enter, you must (a) be have an account that is served a targeted advertisement on the Facebook platform inviting you to enter this Giveaway, (b) be 18 years of age or older, (c) be a legal resident of the United States and one of its fifty states (other than Rhode Island and Vermont) or the District of Columbia, and (d) not be an employee, officer or director of Baldwin or any of its affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, or other person or entity involved in the development, production, administration or fulfillment of the Baldwin’s Flint Leather Jacket Giveaway (this “Giveaway”), or an immediate family member of any such person. Baldwin and all above-identified affiliates, entities and individuals are collectively referred to in these Official Rules as “Baldwin and Affiliates”.
3. Entry: The entry period (the “Promotion Period”) begins September 20, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on October 20, 2017. To enter, during the Promotion Period, click the link on the Facebook Ad and then complete and submit all required information in the online entry form. Required information means your first and last name, email address and zip code of your residence. Only one entry per person will be accepted. To constitute a valid entry, you must meet the eligibility requirements in 2 above and your entry must comply with the applicable entry requirements in this Section 3 and be received by Baldwin during the Promotion Period. All late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undelivered or destroyed entries are invalid entries, regardless of the person responsible or cause, including, but not limited to, any problem or technical malfunction of any computer online system or server or technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at our website. Baldwin reserves the rights to, at its sole discretion, cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway or these Official Rules or disqualify any individual or entry for purposes of protecting the integrity of this Giveaway or addressing changes in business operations or other circumstances, to the extent allowed under applicable law. By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Baldwin as the Sponsor.
4. Drawing; Prize: On or about October 25, 2017, Baldwin will randomly draw one Prize Winner from among all valid entries received nationwide through all methods of entry combined during the Promotion Period (the “Drawing”). The Prize is a Baldwin Flint Leather Jacket with a verified retail value of $1,095. The Prize (a) is not transferable or redeemable for cash or substitution and (b) cannot be refunded or exchanged except at the sole discretion of Baldwin. The prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, fees and other government assessments on the awarded prize. Baldwin has the sole authority to determine the Prize Winner and its decisions are final and binding in all respects.
5. Odds: The odds that a valid entry will be selected in the Drawing are one out of the total number of valid entries received. The maximum number of entries and the exact odds cannot be determined.
6. Claiming Prizes; Alternate: The Prize Winner will be notified by email. To claim the Prize, the tentatively selected Prize Winner must (a) respond as directed by email within seven days of the date of first notice of award; and then (b) complete, sign and return as directed to Baldwin within fourteen days after the date of the first notice of award, Baldwin’ form of Prize Acceptance Agreement that includes an affidavit of eligibility (including proof of eligibility upon request), waiver of liability, and publicity authorization and release plus an IRS Form W-9 (collectively, the “Acceptance Documents”). If a tentatively selected Prize Winner fails to timely respond or comply with these requirements, or if Baldwin determines a tentatively selected Prize Winner ineligible after review of the Acceptance Documents, as applicable, then such Prize Winner will be disqualified. If any tentatively selected Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Baldwin will award the Prize, as applicable, to an alternate winner selected by random drawing consistent with the above Drawing terms. If Baldwin is unable to award the Prize after making reasonable attempts, the Prize will remain un-awarded unless otherwise prohibited by law. Final selection as a winner is subject to verification of compliance with the eligibility and entry requirements outlined in these Official Rules.
7. Grant of Rights; Waiver and Release: By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant (a) grants to Baldwin an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted and worldwide right to use entrant’s name and likeness in its advertising and promotional materials, regardless of the type of media, the content of the advertisement or promotion, or the manner of publication, broadcast or distribution (including, without limitation, Internet) and (b) agrees (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Baldwin as the Sponsor of this Giveaway; (ii) to release and hold harmless Baldwin, Affiliates and Facebook from any and all losses, damages, claims and actions of any kind arising from this Giveaway or from the acceptance, possession or use of any awarded prize, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; (iii) that Baldwin may send to such entrant marketing, advertising and promotional materials to the email address provided in the Giveaway entry; (iv) that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Giveaway or the prizes shall be governed by the law specified in 8 below and shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Johnson County, Kansas, and entrant hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for purposes of any such action; and (v) that Baldwin is responsible for and cannot be held liable for unauthorized human intervention, technical errors, printing errors, mail delays, or any other errors in the administration of this Giveaway.
8. Applicable Law and Geographic Area: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule of any jurisdiction. This Giveaway is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
9. Sponsor and Winners List: The name and address of the Sponsor of this Giveaway is The Standard, LLC 6347 W.110th Street, Overland Park,. Kansas 66211. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You may obtain the name of the Prize Winner by sending a request to Baldwin (identifying this particular Giveaway) to the above address, together with a stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope.