Ecommerce Operations & Client Service Assistant
Reports To: Operations & Client Service Manager
Supporting the Operations and Client Service Manager in day-to-day operations of Ecommerce Channel, including fulfillment of orders, management of e-commerce site, and interfacing with customers.
- Abide by all BALDWIN/Standard Style policies, procedures and operational expectations.
- Fulfills online orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures each order is packaged according to brand standards.
- Responds quickly to calls, emails and chat requests from customers.
- Processes returns and exchanges.
- Manages the adding and removal of products and product details to the website.
- Handles customer complaints diplomatically to reach the best outcome.
- Develops base of customers that they contact and personally service.
- Coordinates shipping and comply with all policies and shipping guidelines.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to find ways to improve ecommerce UX and capabilities.
- Two years’ experience within a retail environment or customer care center.
- Understanding of e-commerce and POS systems, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills required.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure.
- Demonstrate excellence in organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work overtime during peak periods, including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to deal with varying working conditions including outdoor environment.
- Must have sufficient mobility, vision, and hearing to ensure a safe work environment.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Certificate required.
Matt Baldwin is the founder, designer and CEO of BALDWIN denim and collection. After receiving a degree in Apparel Manufacturing from FIDM in Los Angeles, Matt Baldwin continued to solidify his academic experience by working with various brands while also honing his own design skills. After moving back to the Midwest, he founded STANDARD STYLE in 2003, a men’s and women’s multi-brand specialty retail business with two brick and mortar locations in Kansas City and in 2009, Baldwin denim and collection.
In December of 2013, GQ Magazine named Matt Baldwin one of the Best New Menswear Designers in America. With a keen focus on authenticity, functionality and a strong attention to detail and inclusiveness, Matt continues to expand the BALDWIN brand while maintaining a sense of ease and appreciation for modern relevant design rooted in the grit and grace of the American Midwest. In 2015 Matt was selected as a top 10 finalist in the CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund where he competed through an Amazon studios documentation of five months of design challenges and mentorship by Anna Wintour and the fashion industry’s top industry talent. BALDWIN emerged as one of the top brands to watch globally. Amazon aired the docuseries in February 2016
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.